FREE LIFETIME WARRANTY
So Easy, A Seven Year Old Can Do It!
When you receive your part, it will be fully programmed to your exact VIN, and ready to run in your vehicle. All of the latest software updates available from Ford will be installed.
If your vehicle has a computer chip in its keys or if it is equipped with Passive Anti-Theft System (PATS), you may need to have your keys reprogrammed by a Locksmith or at a Ford dealership. We do offer a key reprogramming service on some makes and models, as noted in the Product Title. If your vehicle is not PATS equipped, your unit will be Plug and Play.
- This is a Ford OEM computer for a 2008 Explorer 4.0L .
- LIFETIME WARRANTY w/ Core Exchange.
- This listing covers 4.0L engine sizes and all transmissions,and emissions types.
- We use your VIN to make sure you get the exact part # you need.
- Fully rebuilt and tested for quality.
- Fully programmed to your exact VIN. You'll provide your VIN # after purchase.
- All of the latest software updates from Ford will be installed.
- We VIN Match Part# to Guarantee correct unit. (No Part# Required).
- Need a different model year? We have Ford Explorer PCM PCMs for model years 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012.
- VIN# (17 characters - can be found on dashboard or on registration card)
- Your Lifetime Warranty is activated when you send us your old rebuild-able part in an exchange.
- We will include a FREE return shipping label in the package for you, so you can easily send us your old part and complete the exchange.
2008 Ford Explorer 4.0L PCM
The 2008 Ford Explorer stands as one of the most iconic vehicles out in the hearts of car enthusiasts. It's the perfect blend of look, performance, and unique capabilities, making it the star in its league. Our 2008 Ford Explorer PCM also takes your Explorer’s performance to a new level, and it is programmed specifically for tested accuracy and performance.
The 2008 Ford Explorer PCM is designed to meet industry standards and provide 2008 Ford Explorer owners with the best traveling experience. The OEM computer goes beyond the market expectations and is fully customized to meet your 2008 Ford Explorer.
It's the perfect solution for car owners with reservations about their vehicle performance. Once you install the PCM unit, your 2008 Ford Explorer and its performance will peak like never before.
The PCM unit comes with a LIFETIME WARRANTY designed to make every installation worth the money spent. It's suitable for all models for your 2008 Ford Explorer and comes with a guaranteed VIN match part to save 2008 Ford Explorer owners from unwanted complications.
Ford Explorer PCM Features:
- Precisely programmed and thoroughly tested for accuracy
- Built to align with industry standards
- Customized to optimize your vehicle’s performance
- Lifetime warranty with Core Exchange
- Works with all motor sizes, transmissions, and emission types
- Simple plug-and-play installation
- Regular software updates from Ford
- Guaranteed VIN Match Part# for peace of mind
Our PCMs come with a LIFETIME WARRANTY for core exchange. We will exchange the old unit without charges If something goes wrong.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Not sure this will work? Order RISK-FREE!
BUYER BEWARE! NOT ALL COMPUTER SELLERS ARE EQUAL.
We are the ONLY company that runs every computer through a computer aided vehicle simulator to test for quality and compatibility with your car & VIN.
OVER 100,000 Customers Served
Every unit is programmed & tested in our facility in Cary NC
CarComputerExchange fully rebuilds and tests ALL computers. We are the ONLY seller that runs each computer through a computer aided vehicle simulator that tests every circuit in the module. Other companies run limited tests.
Most companies run limited tests. Some online stores simply repaint old units and sell without testing. Don't fall for the CHEAPER option.
Our testing & rebuilding process starts with a deep visual evaluation of the circuit board and all the electronic components. From water or acid corrosion, to fire or burn damage, we pay attention to every detail. We also scan the ECU memory or CPU to make sure that it is working properly.
We then test the ECU's with our proprietary electronic lab equipment on our bench, which emulates the car's engine to ensure accuracy in every diagnosis.
Frequently asked questions
How does the free warranty work?
1. We ship your order with pre-paid return label.
2. You return your old Ford Explorer PCM computer and the warranty is activated.
Will I be able to return my computer in the event it doesn't work?
You will be able to return your part within 60 days if it is returned undamaged in its original condition. You will be given the option of getting a refund or exchanging for another computer for your 2008 Ford Explorer PCM.
How quickly will you ship my computer?
Once we receive your order and all of the required vehicle information, your order will ship within 3-5 business days. We ship everything via USPS Priority Mail or FedEx with transit times varying depending on your location.
What if I don't return my old computer?
It is important you return the old computer for your Ford Explorer PCM. In the event you don't return your old computer, you will have voided your warranty and you may be subject to a core charge.
How can I pay?
We have a variety of ways you can pay. You can pay With Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover. You may also use PayPal, Western Union, or send us a check or money order to the address below:
Car Computer Exchange
8208 Brownleigh Drive
Raleigh, NC 27617