- You're paying for us to repair your Ford OEM computer for a 2010 Explorer 4.0L .
- LIFETIME WARRANTY
- You are purchasing a repair service, not a replacement service.
- We will send you a prepaid shipping label to ship us your computer.
- We will fully rebuild your computer and update it with the latest flash files.
- We will ship your computer back.
- Plug-and-Play. No need to visit a Ford dealership!
- Fully rebuilt, programmed, and tested for quality.
- All of the latest software updates from Ford will be installed.
- Need a different model year? We have Ford Explorer PCM PCMs for model years 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012.
- After you buy this repair service, we'll contact you to send you a pre-paid shipping label.
2010 Ford Explorer 4.0L PCM Repair Service
The 2010 Ford Explorer stands as one of the most iconic vehicles out in the hearts of car enthusiasts. It's the perfect blend of look, performance, and unique capabilities, making it the star in its league. Our 2010 Ford Explorer PCM also takes your Explorer’s performance to a new level, and it is programmed specifically for tested accuracy and performance.
The 2010 Ford Explorer PCM is designed to meet industry standards and provide 2010 Ford Explorer owners with the best traveling experience. The OEM computer goes beyond the market expectations and is fully customized to meet your 2010 Ford Explorer.
It's the perfect solution for car owners with reservations about their vehicle performance. Once you install the PCM unit, your 2010 Ford Explorer and its performance will peak like never before.
The PCM unit comes with a LIFETIME WARRANTY designed to make every installation worth the money spent. It's suitable for all models for your 2010 Ford Explorer and comes with a guaranteed VIN match part to save 2010 Ford Explorer owners from unwanted complications.
Ford Explorer PCM Features:
- Precisely programmed and thoroughly tested for accuracy
- Built to align with industry standards
- Customized to optimize your vehicle’s performance
- Lifetime warranty with Core Exchange
- Works with all motor sizes, transmissions, and emission types
- Simple plug-and-play installation
- Regular software updates from Ford
- Guaranteed VIN Match Part# for peace of mind
Our PCMs come with a LIFETIME WARRANTY for core exchange. We will exchange the old unit without charges If something goes wrong.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
HOW DOES IT WORK?
BUYER BEWARE! NOT ALL COMPUTER SELLERS ARE EQUAL.
We are the ONLY company that runs every computer through a computer aided vehicle simulator to test for quality and compatibility with your car & VIN.
OVER 100,000 Customers Served
Every unit is programmed & tested in our facility in Cary NC
CarComputerExchange fully rebuilds and tests ALL computers. We are the ONLY seller that runs each computer through a computer aided vehicle simulator that tests every circuit in the module. Other companies run limited tests.
Most companies run limited tests. Some online stores simply repaint old units and sell without testing. Don't fall for the CHEAPER option.
Our testing & rebuilding process starts with a deep visual evaluation of the circuit board and all the electronic components. From water or acid corrosion, to fire or burn damage, we pay attention to every detail. We also scan the ECU memory or CPU to make sure that it is working properly.
We then test the ECU's with our proprietary electronic lab equipment on our bench, which emulates the car's engine to ensure accuracy in every diagnosis.
Frequently asked questions
How does the free warranty work?
We are confident in the quality of our repairs. When we repair the computer for your 2010 Ford Explorer PCM we ship it back to you backed by a free lifetime warranty.
Does a Ford dealership need to install it?
No! All of the Ford computers we repair are plug and play. They are updated with the latest factory software and programmed with your Ford Explorer PCM VIN.
If you’re unable to repair my Ford Explorer PCM computer, will I be refunded?
Yes. If we ship back the computer for your 2010 Ford Explorer PCM and it doesn’t work you will be able to get a refund if you notify us and return it within 60 days.
How quickly will you ship my computer?
We ship everything within 48 hours after we receive your order and all of your vehicle information, in most cases. We ship everything USPS Priority or FedEx 2-day. Typical transit times are 2-5 days depending on where you live.
How can I pay?
We have a variety of ways you can pay. You can pay With Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover. You may also use PayPal, Western Union, or send us a check or money order to the address below:
Car Computer Exchange
8208 Brownleigh Drive
Raleigh, NC 27617