We offer a Lifetime unlimited mile warranty on your computer with the return of your core , as set out below.Your core must be in good rebuildable condition. If your computer fails we will exchange it for another computer that is equal to or better than the original supplied computer.
The above warranty is subject to the following conditions:
1. The Free lifetime Warranty is effective starting 1/25/2018. Any purchasers of the lifetime warranty before that date are not eligible for a refund
a. The lifetime warranty covers up to 2 replacement units during the purchasers ownership period of the vehicle. Any more replacement's greater than 2 will need to pay full price for another computer
b.Those who purchased the R&R service or repair service will have to send in their module for repair and will be able to send your module up to 2 times for repair under the lifetime warranty if your module is deemed non repairable you will have to pay full price for a replacement
c. warranties are non transferable
d. Customer is responsible for covering the cost of shipping for modules sent in under warranty or for technical reasons
2. Scope of Warranty. Any applicable warranty shall cover parts, only. Additional labor charges, shipping and handling and related costs are not subject to warranty protection.
3. Timing of Claims. The following time limits apply:
a. Any warranty claim more than 30 days after the date of purchase requires the purchased part to be returned for inspection before a replacement part will be sent.
b. Any warranty claims within 30 days of the date of purchase shall be evaluated on a case-by-case basis, and the customer may or may not need to return the part at the Company’s sole discretion.
4. Core Policy. “Core” is defined as the original piece being replaced. In order to activate your warranty, you must return your old part in good rebuildable condition in the postage paid box or envelope you received with your part. The core must be sent within 21 days to activate chosen warranty. If the core is not shipped to us within 21 days the purchased part will have no warranty coverage. However, if a core charge was applied at the time of purchase or the part was sent in to be repaired & returned the applicable warranty will issue.
a. Core Charges. These fees apply if a core is not returned.
i. Any Gas or Diesel vehicle: You will be charged a core charge equal to 50% of what you paid for the computer ordered. For example, if you paid $500 for a computer, you will be charged $250 for the core if you fail to return the correct, rebuildable core for your vehicle.
5. No Warranty for Certain Conditions. This warranty does not cover parts that fail due to abuse, misuse, neglect, alteration, impact, or accident. The company reserves the right to deny warranty coverage if the company deems that it is not responsible for damages to the part.
a. Warranties on core units sent in for repair(R&R) are as follows it covers repairs only and not a replacement unit if your unit is deemed non repairable you will be subject to having to pay full price for a replacement. Any new repairs needed are not covered as well.
6. Limitation of Damages. To the extent allowed by law: loss of time, inconvenience, loss of use of the vehicle, commercial loss and consequential damages are not covered.
7. No Express Warranty: There is no other express warranty on parts.
8. Limitations of Warranty. Any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose is limited to the duration of this applicable warranty. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of consequential or incidental damages or limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts; therefore, the limitations and exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state.
9. Excluded Categories. There may be no warranty protection for any customer who has had certain performance work done on their vehicle this will be at our discretion. In addition, any reprogramming completed by any other source will result in a void of the warranty.