FREE LIFETIME WARRANTY
So Easy, A Seven Year Old Can Do It!
- This is a Ford OEM computer for a 2001 Diesel ECM/PCM F-Series Truck Power Stroke 7.3L .
- LIFETIME WARRANTY w/ Core Exchange.
- Fully rebuilt and tested for quality.
- Fully programmed to your exact VIN. You'll provide your VIN # after purchase.
- All of the latest software updates from Ford will be installed.
- We VIN Match Part# to Guarantee correct unit. (No Part# Required).
- Need a different model year? We have Diesel Ford PCMs for model years 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002 and 2003.
- VIN# (17 characters - can be found on dashboard or on registration card)
- Your Lifetime Warranty is activated when you send us your old rebuild-able part in an exchange.
- We will include a FREE return shipping label in the package for you, so you can easily send us your old part and complete the exchange.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Not sure this will work? Order RISK-FREE!
BUYER BEWARE! NOT ALL COMPUTER SELLERS ARE EQUAL.
We are the ONLY company that runs every computer through a computer aided vehicle simulator to test for quality and compatibility with your car & VIN.
OVER 100,000 Customers Served
Every unit is programmed & tested in our facility in Cary NC
CarComputerExchange fully rebuilds and tests ALL computers. We are the ONLY seller that runs each computer through a computer aided vehicle simulator that tests every circuit in the module. Other companies run limited tests.
Most companies run limited tests. Some online stores simply repaint old units and sell without testing. Don't fall for the CHEAPER option.
Our testing & rebuilding process starts with a deep visual evaluation of the circuit board and all the electronic components. From water or acid corrosion, to fire or burn damage, we pay attention to every detail. We also scan the ECU memory or CPU to make sure that it is working properly.
We then test the ECU's with our proprietary electronic lab equipment on our bench, which emulates the car's engine to ensure accuracy in every diagnosis.