FREE LIFETIME WARRANTY
So Easy, A Seven Year Old Can Do It!
- This is a Dodge OEM computer for a 1999 Durango 5.9L .
- LIFETIME WARRANTY w/ Core Exchange.
- This Engine Control Module is compatible with all motor sizes, transmissions, and emission types.
- Plug and Play No need to visit a Dodge dealership!
- We use your VIN to make sure you get the exact part # you need.
- Fully rebuilt, programmed, and tested for quality.
- Fully programmed to your exact VIN. You'll provide your VIN # after purchase.
- All of the latest software updates from Dodge will be installed.
- We VIN Match Part# to Guarantee correct unit. (No Part# Required).
- Need a different model year? We have Dodge Durango PCMs for model years 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020.
- VIN# (17 characters - can be found on dashboard or on registration card)
1999 Dodge Durango 5.9L PCM
Are you ready to experience the ultimate power upgrade for your beloved 1999 Dodge Durango? With our PCM (Powertrain Control Module), prepare to embark on a journey of enhanced performance and unparalleled driving pleasure.
Why settle for mediocrity when you can have excellence? We take pride in our OEM computer, which is meticulously rebuilt, programmed, and tested to guarantee top-notch quality. Rest assured; the PCM will leave you exhilarated. You can say goodbye to worries, as our lifetime warranty with Core Exchange ensures your investment is safeguarded for the long haul.
Our listing embraces the diversity of Dodge's iconic SUV, bringing the perfect match for your needs right to your doorstep. Gone are the days of tedious dealership visits; our Plug and Play feature ensures a hassle-free installation process, putting you back on the road in no time.
Do not waste time hunting down the right part number - we VIN Match Part# to guarantee you receive the correct unit without any headaches.
- Exemplifies excellence, surpassing industry standards for outstanding performance
- Individually programmed and meticulously tested to ensure unparalleled reliability
- Personalized to perfectly align with your specific vehicle's requirements
- Embraces cutting-edge features and advanced optimizations to elevate your driving experience
- Embrace worry-free ownership with our lifetime warranty and core exchange option
- Simple Plug and Play installation for a hassle-free setup
- Stay up-to-date with the latest software updates from Dodge for peak performance
- Confidence in the perfect fit, backed by our VIN Match Part# guarantee
Our lifetime warranty and core exchange protect your PCM for the long haul. Should any issues arise, we will promptly replace it for free upon receiving the old unit.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Not sure this will work? Order RISK-FREE!
BUYER BEWARE! NOT ALL COMPUTER SELLERS ARE EQUAL.
We are the ONLY company that runs every computer through a computer aided vehicle simulator to test for quality and compatibility with your car & VIN.
OVER 100,000 Customers Served
Every unit is programmed & tested in our facility in Cary NC
CarComputerExchange fully rebuilds and tests ALL computers. We are the ONLY seller that runs each computer through a computer aided vehicle simulator that tests every circuit in the module. Other companies run limited tests.
Most companies run limited tests. Some online stores simply repaint old units and sell without testing. Don't fall for the CHEAPER option.
Our testing & rebuilding process starts with a deep visual evaluation of the circuit board and all the electronic components. From water or acid corrosion, to fire or burn damage, we pay attention to every detail. We also scan the ECU memory or CPU to make sure that it is working properly.
We then test the ECU's with our proprietary electronic lab equipment on our bench, which emulates the car's engine to ensure accuracy in every diagnosis.
Frequently asked questions
How does the free warranty work?
1. We ship your order with pre-paid return label.
2. You return your old Dodge Durango computer and the warranty is activated.
Will I need to go to the Dodge dealer to do any programming to my computer?
No. All of the Dodge Durango computer modules we sell are plug and play. They are updated with the latest factory software and programmed to work with your VIN.
Will I be able to return my computer in the event it doesn't work?
You will be able to return your part within 60 days if it is returned undamaged in its original condition. You will be given the option of getting a refund or exchanging for another computer for your 1999 Dodge Durango.
How quickly will you ship my computer?
Once we receive your order and all of the required vehicle information, your order will ship within 3-5 business days. We ship everything via USPS Priority Mail or FedEx with transit times varying depending on your location.
What if I don't return my old computer?
It is important you return the old computer for your Dodge Durango. In the event you don't return your old computer, you will have voided your warranty and you may be subject to a core charge.
How can I pay?
We have a variety of ways you can pay. You can pay With Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover. You may also use PayPal, Western Union, or send us a check or money order to the address below:
Car Computer Exchange
8208 Brownleigh Drive
Raleigh, NC 27617