- You're paying for us to repair your DODGE OEM computer for a 2011 Durango 5.7l .
- LIFETIME WARRANTY
- You are purchasing a repair service, not a replacement service.
- We will send you a prepaid shipping label to ship us your computer.
- We will fully rebuild your computer and update it with the latest flash files.
- We will ship your computer back.
- Plug-and-Play. No need to visit a DODGE dealership!
- Fully rebuilt, programmed, and tested for quality.
- All of the latest software updates from DODGE will be installed.
- Works with module P/N: 05150582, 68059140, 68059142, 68059144, 68105857, 68105859
- Need a different model year? We have Dodge Durango PCMs for model years 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020.
- After you buy this repair service, we'll contact you to send you a pre-paid shipping label.
2011 DODGE Durango 5.7l PCM Repair Service
Are you ready to experience the ultimate power upgrade for your beloved 2011 Dodge Durango? With our PCM (Powertrain Control Module), prepare to embark on a journey of enhanced performance and unparalleled driving pleasure.
Why settle for mediocrity when you can have excellence? We take pride in our OEM computer, which is meticulously rebuilt, programmed, and tested to guarantee top-notch quality. Rest assured; the PCM will leave you exhilarated. You can say goodbye to worries, as our lifetime warranty with Core Exchange ensures your investment is safeguarded for the long haul.
Our listing embraces the diversity of Dodge's iconic SUV, bringing the perfect match for your needs right to your doorstep. Gone are the days of tedious dealership visits; our Plug and Play feature ensures a hassle-free installation process, putting you back on the road in no time.
Do not waste time hunting down the right part number - we VIN Match Part# to guarantee you receive the correct unit without any headaches.
- Exemplifies excellence, surpassing industry standards for outstanding performance
- Individually programmed and meticulously tested to ensure unparalleled reliability
- Personalized to perfectly align with your specific vehicle's requirements
- Embraces cutting-edge features and advanced optimizations to elevate your driving experience
- Embrace worry-free ownership with our lifetime warranty and core exchange option
- Simple Plug and Play installation for a hassle-free setup
- Stay up-to-date with the latest software updates from Dodge for peak performance
- Confidence in the perfect fit, backed by our VIN Match Part# guarantee
Our lifetime warranty and core exchange protect your PCM for the long haul. Should any issues arise, we will promptly replace it for free upon receiving the old unit.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
HOW DOES IT WORK?
BUYER BEWARE! NOT ALL COMPUTER SELLERS ARE EQUAL.
We are the ONLY company that runs every computer through a computer aided vehicle simulator to test for quality and compatibility with your car & VIN.
OVER 100,000 Customers Served
Every unit is programmed & tested in our facility in Cary NC
CarComputerExchange fully rebuilds and tests ALL computers. We are the ONLY seller that runs each computer through a computer aided vehicle simulator that tests every circuit in the module. Other companies run limited tests.
Most companies run limited tests. Some online stores simply repaint old units and sell without testing. Don't fall for the CHEAPER option.
Our testing & rebuilding process starts with a deep visual evaluation of the circuit board and all the electronic components. From water or acid corrosion, to fire or burn damage, we pay attention to every detail. We also scan the ECU memory or CPU to make sure that it is working properly.
We then test the ECU's with our proprietary electronic lab equipment on our bench, which emulates the car's engine to ensure accuracy in every diagnosis.
Frequently asked questions
How does the free warranty work?
We are confident in the quality of our repairs. When we repair the computer for your 2011 Dodge Durango we ship it back to you backed by a free lifetime warranty.
Does a Dodge dealership need to install it?
No! All of the Dodge computers we repair are plug and play. They are updated with the latest factory software and programmed with your Dodge Durango VIN.
If you’re unable to repair my Dodge Durango computer, will I be refunded?
Yes. If we ship back the computer for your 2011 Dodge Durango and it doesn’t work you will be able to get a refund if you notify us and return it within 60 days.
How quickly will you ship my computer?
We ship everything within 48 hours after we receive your order and all of your vehicle information, in most cases. We ship everything USPS Priority or FedEx 2-day. Typical transit times are 2-5 days depending on where you live.
How can I pay?
We have a variety of ways you can pay. You can pay With Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover. You may also use PayPal, Western Union, or send us a check or money order to the address below:
Car Computer Exchange
8208 Brownleigh Drive
Raleigh, NC 27617