FREE LIFETIME WARRANTY
So Easy, A Seven Year Old Can Do It!
- This is a Dodge OEM computer for a 1997 Neon .
- LIFETIME WARRANTY w/ Core Exchange.
- This Engine Control Module is compatible with all motor sizes, transmissions, and emission types.
- Plug and Play No need to visit a Dodge dealership!
- We use your VIN to make sure you get the exact part # you need.
- Fully rebuilt and tested for quality.
- Fully programmed to your exact VIN. You'll provide your VIN # after purchase.
- All of the latest software updates from Dodge will be installed.
- We VIN Match Part# to Guarantee correct unit. (No Part# Required).
- Need a different model year? We have Dodge Neon- PCMs for model years 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004 and 2005.
- VIN# (17 characters - can be found on dashboard or on registration card)
1997 Dodge Neon PCM
Revitalize your 1997 Dodge Neon and unlock its true potential with the 1997 Dodge Neon PCM. Engineered to perfection, this high-performance plug-and-play computer module will elevate your driving experience to new heights.
Your Dodge Neon is renowned for its agile performance and sporty demeanor. To fully harness its capabilities, the 1997 Dodge Neon PCM is the perfect companion. The precise integration of this PCM with your Neon's systems ensures optimum performance and reliability in every driving scenario.
Fine-tuning your engine's performance leads to improved power delivery, responsive throttle, and smoother gear shifts, transforming your driving experience. Whether you are navigating city streets or cruising on the highway, the 1997 Dodge Neon PCM will elevate your Neon's performance to new heights.
The 1997 Dodge Neon PCM offers unmatched reliability and performance. Enjoy enhanced fuel efficiency, refined engine operation, and an exhilarating driving adventure, making every journey behind the wheel memorable.
Upgrade your 1997 Dodge Neon confidently and experience adventurous driving. 1997 Dodge Neon PCM is the ultimate upgrade for your spirited Neon. It has resolved all your vehicle problems and has made driving easy and fun.
- VIN-Matched and Pre-Programmed
- Enhanced Engine Performance
- Quality Tested and Reliable
- Latest Software Updates
- Save money on gas
- Reduce environmental impact
- High quality and performance
- Easy DIY Installation
1997 Dodge Neon PCM comes with a lifetime warranty. This means you can drive it without worrying about the repairs and replacements that come with daily-used vehicles.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Not sure this will work? Order RISK-FREE!
BUYER BEWARE! NOT ALL COMPUTER SELLERS ARE EQUAL.
We are the ONLY company that runs every computer through a computer aided vehicle simulator to test for quality and compatibility with your car & VIN.
OVER 100,000 Customers Served
Every unit is programmed & tested in our facility in Cary NC
CarComputerExchange fully rebuilds and tests ALL computers. We are the ONLY seller that runs each computer through a computer aided vehicle simulator that tests every circuit in the module. Other companies run limited tests.
Most companies run limited tests. Some online stores simply repaint old units and sell without testing. Don't fall for the CHEAPER option.
Our testing & rebuilding process starts with a deep visual evaluation of the circuit board and all the electronic components. From water or acid corrosion, to fire or burn damage, we pay attention to every detail. We also scan the ECU memory or CPU to make sure that it is working properly.
We then test the ECU's with our proprietary electronic lab equipment on our bench, which emulates the car's engine to ensure accuracy in every diagnosis.
Frequently asked questions
How does the free warranty work?
1. We ship your order with pre-paid return label.
2. You return your old Dodge Neon- computer and the warranty is activated.
Will I need to go to the Dodge dealer to do any programming to my computer?
No. All of the Dodge Neon- computer modules we sell are plug and play. They are updated with the latest factory software and programmed to work with your VIN.
Will I be able to return my computer in the event it doesn't work?
You will be able to return your part within 60 days if it is returned undamaged in its original condition. You will be given the option of getting a refund or exchanging for another computer for your 1997 Dodge Neon-.
How quickly will you ship my computer?
Once we receive your order and all of the required vehicle information, your order will ship within 3-5 business days. We ship everything via USPS Priority Mail or FedEx with transit times varying depending on your location.
What if I don't return my old computer?
It is important you return the old computer for your Dodge Neon-. In the event you don't return your old computer, you will have voided your warranty and you may be subject to a core charge.
How can I pay?
We have a variety of ways you can pay. You can pay With Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover. You may also use PayPal, Western Union, or send us a check or money order to the address below:
Car Computer Exchange
8208 Brownleigh Drive
Raleigh, NC 27617