- You're paying for us to repair your Dodge OEM computer for a 1999 Ram Pickup Diesel .
- LIFETIME WARRANTY
- You are purchasing a repair service, not a replacement service.
- We will send you a prepaid shipping label to ship us your computer.
- We will fully rebuild your computer and update it with the latest flash files.
- We will ship your computer back.
- Plug-and-Play. No need to visit a Dodge dealership!
- Fully rebuilt, programmed, and tested for quality.
- All of the latest software updates from Dodge will be installed.
- Need a different model year? We have Dodge Ram Pickup ECMs for model years 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009 and 2010.
- After you buy this repair service, we'll contact you to send you a pre-paid shipping label.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
HOW DOES IT WORK?
BUYER BEWARE! NOT ALL COMPUTER SELLERS ARE EQUAL.
We are the ONLY company that runs every computer through a computer aided vehicle simulator to test for quality and compatibility with your car & VIN.
OVER 100,000 Customers Served
Every unit is programmed & tested in our facility in Cary NC
CarComputerExchange fully rebuilds and tests ALL computers. We are the ONLY seller that runs each computer through a computer aided vehicle simulator that tests every circuit in the module. Other companies run limited tests.
Most companies run limited tests. Some online stores simply repaint old units and sell without testing. Don't fall for the CHEAPER option.
Our testing & rebuilding process starts with a deep visual evaluation of the circuit board and all the electronic components. From water or acid corrosion, to fire or burn damage, we pay attention to every detail. We also scan the ECU memory or CPU to make sure that it is working properly.
We then test the ECU's with our proprietary electronic lab equipment on our bench, which emulates the car's engine to ensure accuracy in every diagnosis.
Frequently asked questions
How does the free warranty work?
We are confident in the quality of our repairs. When we repair the computer for your 1999 Dodge Ram Pickup we ship it back to you backed by a free lifetime warranty.
Does a Dodge dealership need to install it?
No! All of the Dodge computers we repair are plug and play. They are updated with the latest factory software and programmed with your Dodge Ram Pickup VIN.
If you’re unable to repair my Dodge Ram Pickup computer, will I be refunded?
Yes. If we ship back the computer for your 1999 Dodge Ram Pickup and it doesn’t work you will be able to get a refund if you notify us and return it within 60 days.
How quickly will you ship my computer?
We ship everything within 48 hours after we receive your order and all of your vehicle information, in most cases. We ship everything USPS Priority or FedEx 2-day. Typical transit times are 2-5 days depending on where you live.
How can I pay?
We have a variety of ways you can pay. You can pay With Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover. You may also use PayPal, Western Union, or send us a check or money order to the address below:
Car Computer Exchange
8208 Brownleigh Drive
Raleigh, NC 27617