FREE LIFETIME WARRANTY
So Easy, A Seven Year Old Can Do It!
When you receive your part, it will be fully programmed to your exact VIN, and ready to run in your vehicle. All of the latest software updates available from Ford will be installed.
If your vehicle has a computer chip in its keys or if it is equipped with Passive Anti-Theft System (PATS), you may need to have your keys reprogrammed by a Locksmith or at a Ford dealership. We do offer a key reprogramming service on some makes and models, as noted in the Product Title. If your vehicle is not PATS equipped, your unit will be Plug and Play.
- This is a Ford OEM computer for a 2000 F Series Trucks 4.2L .
- LIFETIME WARRANTY w/ Core Exchange.
- This listing covers 4.2L engine size and all transmissions,and emissions types.
- We use your VIN to make sure you get the exact part # you need.
- Fully rebuilt, programmed, and tested for quality.
- Fully programmed to your exact VIN. You'll provide your VIN # after purchase.
- All of the latest software updates from Ford will be installed.
- We VIN Match Part# to Guarantee correct unit. (No Part# Required).
- Need a different model year? We have Ford F Series Trucks PCM PCMs for model years 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009 and 2010.
- VIN# (17 characters - can be found on dashboard or on registration card)
- Your Lifetime Warranty is activated when you send us your old rebuild-able part in an exchange.
- We will include a FREE return shipping label in the package for you, so you can easily send us your old part and complete the exchange.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Not sure this will work? Order RISK-FREE!
BUYER BEWARE! NOT ALL COMPUTER SELLERS ARE EQUAL.
We are the ONLY company that runs every computer through a computer aided vehicle simulator to test for quality and compatibility with your car & VIN.
OVER 100,000 Customers Served
Every unit is programmed & tested in our facility in Cary NC
CarComputerExchange fully rebuilds and tests ALL computers. We are the ONLY seller that runs each computer through a computer aided vehicle simulator that tests every circuit in the module. Other companies run limited tests.
Most companies run limited tests. Some online stores simply repaint old units and sell without testing. Don't fall for the CHEAPER option.
Our testing & rebuilding process starts with a deep visual evaluation of the circuit board and all the electronic components. From water or acid corrosion, to fire or burn damage, we pay attention to every detail. We also scan the ECU memory or CPU to make sure that it is working properly.
We then test the ECU's with our proprietary electronic lab equipment on our bench, which emulates the car's engine to ensure accuracy in every diagnosis.
Frequently asked questions
How does the free warranty work?
1. We ship your order with pre-paid return label.
2. You return your old computer and the warranty is activated.
Will I be able to return my computer in the event it doesn't work?
You will be able to return your part within 60 days if it is returned undamaged in its original condition. You will be given the option of getting a refund or exchanging for another.
How quickly will you ship my computer?
We ship everything within 3-5 business days after we receive your order and all of your vehicle information in most cases. We ship everything USPS Priority or FedEx 2 day. Once shipped, typical transit times are 2-5 days depending on where you live.
What if I don't return my old computer?
It is important you return your old computer. In the event you don't return your old computer, you will have voided your warranty and you may be subject to a core charge.
How can I pay?
We have a variety of ways you can pay. You can pay With Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover. You may also use PayPal, Western Union, or send us a check or money order to the address below:
Imperial Auto Services
481 James Jackson Ave
Cary, NC 27513