FREE LIFETIME WARRANTY
So Easy, A Seven Year Old Can Do It!
When you receive your part, it will be fully programmed to your exact VIN, and ready to run in your vehicle. All of the latest software updates available from Ford will be installed.
If your vehicle has a computer chip in its keys or if it is equipped with Passive Anti-Theft System (PATS), you may need to have your keys reprogrammed by a Locksmith or at a Ford dealership. We do offer a key reprogramming service on some makes and models, as noted in the Product Title. If your vehicle is not PATS equipped, your unit will be Plug and Play.
- This is a Ford OEM computer for a 2005 Mustang 4.0L .
- LIFETIME WARRANTY w/ Core Exchange.
- This listing covers 4.0L engine sizes and all transmissions,and emissions types.
- We use your VIN to make sure you get the exact part # you need.
- Fully rebuilt, programmed, and tested for quality.
- Fully programmed to your exact VIN. You'll provide your VIN # after purchase.
- All of the latest software updates from Ford will be installed.
- We VIN Match Part# to Guarantee correct unit. (No Part# Required).
- Need a different model year? We have Ford Mustang PCMs for model years 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012.
- VIN# (17 characters - can be found on dashboard or on registration card)
- Your Lifetime Warranty is activated when you send us your old rebuild-able part in an exchange.
- We will include a FREE return shipping label in the package for you, so you can easily send us your old part and complete the exchange.
2005 Ford Mustang 4.0L PCM
Get ready to unlock the true potential of your 2005 Ford Mustang's engine with the revolutionary 2005 Ford Mustang PCM! If you're a passionate Mustang enthusiast seeking to take your driving experience to the next level, this high-performance engine control module is the perfect solution. Designed to cater specifically to 2005 Ford Mustang models, this PCM is engineered with precision and expertise to enhance your vehicle's power, performance, and overall driving dynamics.
Imagine the thrill of experiencing your 2005 Ford Mustang's engine at its peak performance, delivering unparalleled acceleration and throttle response, turning heads on the road with its impressive power. Not only does the 2005 Ford Mustang PCM offer superior performance to your 2005 Ford Mustang, but it also optimizes fuel efficiency, providing a seamless balance between power and economy. Forget the hassle of complicated installations in your 2005 Ford Mustang – the plug-and-play design of this PCM ensures a smooth and trouble-free setup, minimizing downtime and maximizing your enjoyment behind the wheel. The 2005 Ford Mustang PCM excites your daily commute, transforming mundane journeys into exhilarating adventures.
We protect your investment with our LIFETIME WARRANTY w/ Core Exchange. If, by any chance, you encounter any issues with your PCM installed in your 2005 Ford Mustang, our dedicated customer support team will provide a replacement without any hassle.
Moreover, our VIN Match Part# Guarantee ensures you'll receive the exact unit tailored for your 2005 Ford Mustang, eliminating compatibility concerns.
- High-performance Engine Control
- Precise Tuning
- Enhanced Fuel Efficiency
- Easy Installation
- Unleash the Beast
- Improved Driving Dynamics
- LIFETIME WARRANTY w/ Core Exchange
- VIN Match Part# Guarantee
With our LIFETIME WARRANTY w/ Core Exchange, we protect your investment, ensuring hassle-free replacements if needed. Count on our VIN Match Part# Guarantee to provide the perfect fit for your 2005 Ford Mustang so you can hit the road with confidence and excitement.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Not sure this will work? Order RISK-FREE!
BUYER BEWARE! NOT ALL COMPUTER SELLERS ARE EQUAL.
We are the ONLY company that runs every computer through a computer aided vehicle simulator to test for quality and compatibility with your car & VIN.
OVER 100,000 Customers Served
Every unit is programmed & tested in our facility in Cary NC
CarComputerExchange fully rebuilds and tests ALL computers. We are the ONLY seller that runs each computer through a computer aided vehicle simulator that tests every circuit in the module. Other companies run limited tests.
Most companies run limited tests. Some online stores simply repaint old units and sell without testing. Don't fall for the CHEAPER option.
Our testing & rebuilding process starts with a deep visual evaluation of the circuit board and all the electronic components. From water or acid corrosion, to fire or burn damage, we pay attention to every detail. We also scan the ECU memory or CPU to make sure that it is working properly.
We then test the ECU's with our proprietary electronic lab equipment on our bench, which emulates the car's engine to ensure accuracy in every diagnosis.
Frequently asked questions
How does the free warranty work?
1. We ship your order with pre-paid return label.
2. You return your old Ford Mustang computer and the warranty is activated.
Will I be able to return my computer in the event it doesn't work?
You will be able to return your part within 60 days if it is returned undamaged in its original condition. You will be given the option of getting a refund or exchanging for another computer for your 2005 Ford Mustang.
How quickly will you ship my computer?
Once we receive your order and all of the required vehicle information, your order will ship within 3-5 business days. We ship everything via USPS Priority Mail or FedEx with transit times varying depending on your location.
What if I don't return my old computer?
It is important you return the old computer for your Ford Mustang. In the event you don't return your old computer, you will have voided your warranty and you may be subject to a core charge.
How can I pay?
We have a variety of ways you can pay. You can pay With Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover. You may also use PayPal, Western Union, or send us a check or money order to the address below:
Car Computer Exchange
8208 Brownleigh Drive
Raleigh, NC 27617