FREE LIFETIME WARRANTY
So Easy, A Seven Year Old Can Do It!
- This is a Jeep OEM computer for a 1998 Cherokee .
- LIFETIME WARRANTY w/ Core Exchange.
- This Engine Control Module is compatible with all motor sizes, transmissions, and emission types.
- Plug and Play No need to visit a Jeep dealership!
- We use your VIN to make sure you get the exact part # you need.
- Fully rebuilt, programmed, and tested for quality.
- Fully programmed to your exact VIN. You'll provide your VIN # after purchase.
- All of the latest software updates from Jeep will be installed.
- We VIN Match Part# to Guarantee correct unit. (No Part# Required).
- Need a different model year? We have Jeep Cherokee PCMs for model years 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020.
- VIN# (17 characters - can be found on dashboard or on registration card)
1998 Jeep Cherokee PCM
Imagine a team of professionals crafting each component of the PCM with precision and putting it through rigorous testing to ensure top-notch performance. It's like fine-tuning the engine to perfection, ensuring every horsepower is unleashed for an adrenaline-pumping drive.
Rev up your engines and get ready to ignite the power of the remarkable PCM (Powertrain Control Module) for the iconic 1998 Jeep Cherokee! This thrilling upgrade is like adding a turbocharger to your Cherokee, taking your driving experience to heights and transforming your ride into a true automotive marvel. But that's not all – the PCM comes packed with an ensemble of advanced features, like a high-tech performance orchestra. From adaptive transmission controls that synchronize with your driving style to optimized fuel delivery that boosts efficiency; it's like having a genius co-pilot by your side, ensuring every drive is a thrilling symphony.
The PCM unit turbo-charges 1998 Jeep Cherokee, propelling it forward. With the easy Plug and Play installation, you'll be revving up your upgraded 1998 Jeep Cherokee in no time, like a pit stop with the best mechanics in town.
And to top it all off, we offer a LIFETIME WARRANTY! It's like having an exclusive VIP pass to endless performance excitement, backed by our commitment to ensuring your Cherokee remains a star on the road for years
The PCM is custom-crafted exclusively for your 1998 Jeep Cherokee, like a tailor-made racing suit that hugs every curve and maximizes your vehicle's capabilities. It's like giving your Cherokee a one-of-a-kind performance upgrade designed to make it shine on any road it takes.
with The electrifying PCM upgrade will help unleash the true potential of your Cherokee! This upgrade is the key to unlocking the road champion within your vehicle.
- Precisely Programmed and Thoroughly Tested for Accuracy
- Loaded with Advanced Innovations
- Exceeds Industry Standards
- Customized to Perfectly Fit Your Vehicle
- Lifetime Warranty with Easy Core Exchange
- Works with All Motor Sizes, Transmissions, and Emissions Types
- Simple Plug and Play Installation
- Regular Software Updates from Dodge
- Guaranteed VIN Match Part# for Peace of Mind
With our PCMs, you have a LIFETIME WARRANTY with a core exchange for our PCM. If something goes wrong, we will exchange the old unit for a new one without charges.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Not sure this will work? Order RISK-FREE!
BUYER BEWARE! NOT ALL COMPUTER SELLERS ARE EQUAL.
We are the ONLY company that runs every computer through a computer aided vehicle simulator to test for quality and compatibility with your car & VIN.
OVER 100,000 Customers Served
Every unit is programmed & tested in our facility in Cary NC
CarComputerExchange fully rebuilds and tests ALL computers. We are the ONLY seller that runs each computer through a computer aided vehicle simulator that tests every circuit in the module. Other companies run limited tests.
Most companies run limited tests. Some online stores simply repaint old units and sell without testing. Don't fall for the CHEAPER option.
Our testing & rebuilding process starts with a deep visual evaluation of the circuit board and all the electronic components. From water or acid corrosion, to fire or burn damage, we pay attention to every detail. We also scan the ECU memory or CPU to make sure that it is working properly.
We then test the ECU's with our proprietary electronic lab equipment on our bench, which emulates the car's engine to ensure accuracy in every diagnosis.
Frequently asked questions
How does the free warranty work?
1. We ship your order with pre-paid return label.
2. You return your old Jeep Cherokee computer and the warranty is activated.
Will I need to go to the Jeep dealer to do any programming to my computer?
No. All of the Jeep Cherokee computer modules we sell are plug and play. They are updated with the latest factory software and programmed to work with your VIN.
Will I be able to return my computer in the event it doesn't work?
You will be able to return your part within 60 days if it is returned undamaged in its original condition. You will be given the option of getting a refund or exchanging for another computer for your 1998 Jeep Cherokee.
How quickly will you ship my computer?
Once we receive your order and all of the required vehicle information, your order will ship within 3-5 business days. We ship everything via USPS Priority Mail or FedEx with transit times varying depending on your location.
What if I don't return my old computer?
It is important you return the old computer for your Jeep Cherokee. In the event you don't return your old computer, you will have voided your warranty and you may be subject to a core charge.
How can I pay?
We have a variety of ways you can pay. You can pay With Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover. You may also use PayPal, Western Union, or send us a check or money order to the address below:
Car Computer Exchange
8208 Brownleigh Drive
Raleigh, NC 27617