- You're paying for us to repair your Mercedes OEM computer for a 2002 S430 .
- LIFETIME WARRANTY
- You are purchasing a repair service, not a replacement service.
- We will send you a prepaid shipping label to ship us your computer.
- We will fully rebuild your computer and update it with the latest flash files.
- We will ship your computer back.
- Plug-and-Play. No need to visit a Mercedes dealership!
- Fully rebuilt, programmed, and tested for quality.
- Need a different model year? We have Mercedes S430 ECMs for model years 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005 and 2006.
- After you buy this repair service, we'll contact you to send you a pre-paid shipping label.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
HOW DOES IT WORK?
BUYER BEWARE! NOT ALL COMPUTER SELLERS ARE EQUAL.
We are the ONLY company that runs every computer through a computer aided vehicle simulator to test for quality and compatibility with your car & VIN.
OVER 100,000 Customers Served
Every unit is programmed & tested in our facility in Cary NC
CarComputerExchange fully rebuilds and tests ALL computers. We are the ONLY seller that runs each computer through a computer aided vehicle simulator that tests every circuit in the module. Other companies run limited tests.
Most companies run limited tests. Some online stores simply repaint old units and sell without testing. Don't fall for the CHEAPER option.
Our testing & rebuilding process starts with a deep visual evaluation of the circuit board and all the electronic components. From water or acid corrosion, to fire or burn damage, we pay attention to every detail. We also scan the ECU memory or CPU to make sure that it is working properly.
We then test the ECU's with our proprietary electronic lab equipment on our bench, which emulates the car's engine to ensure accuracy in every diagnosis.
Frequently asked questions
How does the free warranty work?
We are confident in the quality of our repairs. so we back every repair with a free lifetime warranty.
Will I need to go to the Dealer to do any programming to my computer?
No. All of our computers we sell are plug and play. They are updated with the latest factory software and programmed with your car's VIN.
Will I be able to get a refund in the event it doesn't work?
Yes. If you are not satisfied with the repair within the 60 day period, you will be able to get a refund.
How quickly will you ship my computer?
We ship everything within 48 hours after we receive your order and all of your vehicle information, in most cases. We ship everything USPS Priority or FedEx 2 day. Typical transit times are 2-5 days depending on where you live.
How can I pay?
We have a variety of ways you can pay. You can pay With Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover. You may also use PayPal, Western Union, or send us a check or money order to the address below:
Imperial Auto Services
481 James Jackson Ave
Cary, NC 27513