FREE LIFETIME WARRANTY
So Easy, A Seven Year Old Can Do It!
- This is a Jeep OEM computer for a 2000 Wrangler .
- LIFETIME WARRANTY w/ Core Exchange.
- This Engine Control Module is compatible with all motor sizes, transmissions, and emission types.
- Plug and Play No need to visit a Jeep dealership!
- We use your VIN to make sure you get the exact part # you need.
- Fully rebuilt and tested for quality.
- Fully programmed to your exact VIN. You'll provide your VIN # after purchase.
- All of the latest software updates from Jeep will be installed.
- We VIN Match Part# to Guarantee correct unit. (No Part# Required).
- Need a different model year? We have Jeep Wrangler PCMs for model years 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020.
- VIN# (17 characters - can be found on dashboard or on registration card)
2000 Jeep Wrangler PCM
Are you a Wrangler aficionado? Then brace yourself for the ultimate adventure upgrade – the unbeatable 2000 Jeep Wrangler PCM. This OEM computer is a turbo boost for your ride, teaming up with your rugged SUV to conquer every off-road challenge like a fearless champ. Imagine Wrangler meeting the PCM’s top-notch performance, creating an off-road dream team. This PCM means serious business – letting drivers handle rough terrains like a pro.
The PCM help with keeping your Wrangler stable and in control, rain or shine. Rainstorms, snowy roads, rough terrains – bring it on! The PCMs got the handling power, leaving the confidence to conquer the elements.
It doesn’t play favorites. It’s fully programmed to match every Wrangler model, from the standard ride to the top one. Regardless of your 2000 Jeep Wrangler model, this PCM’s got your back.
The PCM comes loaded with cutting-edge awesomeness, taking your driving experience to the next level. Whether going through city streets or tearing up the wild outdoors, this PCM turbocharges your performance like a high-octane adrenaline shot.
With a LIFETIME WARRANTY and core exchange offer, the PCM is your trusty partner in crime for countless off-road escapades. Like the Wrangler’s tough reputation, this PCM is built to last, ensuring you’re ready for endless adventures.
Give us your VIN (Vehicle Identification Number), and we’ll work on your Wrangler. It’s a breeze, no sweat.
- Precision-engineered and rigorously tested
- Surpasses the industry’s highest standards
- Custom-crafted for a seamless fit with your vehicle
- Loaded with state-of-the-art features and optimizations
- Unbeatable lifetime warranty with easy core exchange
- Compatible with all motor sizes, transmissions, and emissions types
- Simple Plug and Play installation
Get a lifetime warranty with a core exchange with our PCM. In case the PCM fails, we’ll change it without additional charges.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Not sure this will work? Order RISK-FREE!
BUYER BEWARE! NOT ALL COMPUTER SELLERS ARE EQUAL.
We are the ONLY company that runs every computer through a computer aided vehicle simulator to test for quality and compatibility with your car & VIN.
OVER 100,000 Customers Served
Every unit is programmed & tested in our facility in Cary NC
CarComputerExchange fully rebuilds and tests ALL computers. We are the ONLY seller that runs each computer through a computer aided vehicle simulator that tests every circuit in the module. Other companies run limited tests.
Most companies run limited tests. Some online stores simply repaint old units and sell without testing. Don't fall for the CHEAPER option.
Our testing & rebuilding process starts with a deep visual evaluation of the circuit board and all the electronic components. From water or acid corrosion, to fire or burn damage, we pay attention to every detail. We also scan the ECU memory or CPU to make sure that it is working properly.
We then test the ECU's with our proprietary electronic lab equipment on our bench, which emulates the car's engine to ensure accuracy in every diagnosis.
Frequently asked questions
How does the free warranty work?
1. We ship your order with pre-paid return label.
2. You return your old Jeep Wrangler computer and the warranty is activated.
Will I need to go to the Jeep dealer to do any programming to my computer?
No. All of the Jeep Wrangler computer modules we sell are plug and play. They are updated with the latest factory software and programmed to work with your VIN.
Will I be able to return my computer in the event it doesn't work?
You will be able to return your part within 60 days if it is returned undamaged in its original condition. You will be given the option of getting a refund or exchanging for another computer for your 2000 Jeep Wrangler.
How quickly will you ship my computer?
Once we receive your order and all of the required vehicle information, your order will ship within 3-5 business days. We ship everything via USPS Priority Mail or FedEx with transit times varying depending on your location.
What if I don't return my old computer?
It is important you return the old computer for your Jeep Wrangler. In the event you don't return your old computer, you will have voided your warranty and you may be subject to a core charge.
How can I pay?
We have a variety of ways you can pay. You can pay With Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover. You may also use PayPal, Western Union, or send us a check or money order to the address below:
Car Computer Exchange
8208 Brownleigh Drive
Raleigh, NC 27617