The Bully Dog 46502 Medium Duty Gauge Tuner is inspired by the popular Heavy Duty GT Tuner. The sleek, intuitive Medium Duty GT Tuner increase horsepower, torque and fuel efficiency for tow trucks, tool trucks, and medium-duty applications. A push-button interface, on-screen virtual gauges, and immersive full-color display help you clear DTC Codes, monitor data, and adjust performance with dyno-proven calibrations. The Driving Coach and Speed Limiter features enable efficient and safe driving.
Advanced Tuning Technology
Preloaded with 3 levels of emissions-tested, dyno-proven tune files to satisfy your unique demands. As your performance needs change, simply choose between loading Economy, Economy+Power, or Power Tunes. The perfect combination of horsepower, torque, and efficiency right at your fingertips.
Have more confidence while hauling. Set vehicle warnings to alarm if parameters are exceeded for coolant temperature, oil temperature, boost and speed.
Start saving today with the Bully Dog Heavy Duty Gauge Tuner with fuel savings up to 12% and keep the truck running longer safer. Utilize the driving coach to get the best economy possible.
Monitor Parameters, Read & Clear DTC's
Monitor many parameters to keep track of your engine performance. Read and clear diagnostic trouble codes, so there's never any question about an issue before heading to the shop.
- Proven Performance
- Built-In Safety Features
- Digital Monitoring To Ensure Engine Functionality
- Speed Limiter - Change the top speed that the vehicle will reach before the engine automatically limits the power needed to go faster.
- Boost Warning - This gauge option shows the boost. This information is used in warning settings to alarm when the boost limit is exceeded.
- Cruise Limiter - Increase and decrease the set limit of the vehicles cruise control. Very useful if continually crossing the US-Canadian boarder to change the cruise control set limit.
- Oil Temperature Warning - This gauge option shows the engine oil temperature in °F or °C. This information is used in warning settings to alarm when the oil temperature limit is exceeded.
- Coolant Temperature Warning - This gauge option shows the coolant temperature in °F or °C. This information is used in warning settings to alarm when the coolant temperature limit is exceeded.
- PACCAR PX-6 6.7L; Cummins
- PACCAR PX-7 6.7L; Cummins
- Cummins ISL 8.9L; TDI
- Cummins ISL9 8.9L; TDI
- PACCAR PX-8 8.3L; TDI
- PACCAR PX-9 8.9L; TDI